With apologies for taking so long to pass this on, thank you very much to Maria-Teresa of Sugar and Spice Baking, for so kindly nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Her blog is always interesting so if you don’t know it already, go and check it out!
These are the rules for this award:
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and put it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Share seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate seven other bloggers for the Beautiful Blog Award and let them know.
Seven Things About Me:
1. I have a bit of an obssession with candles.
2. I have a whole cupboard full of different types of tea (and some nice ground coffee).
3. I can touch type, which I think is one of my most useful skills.
4. I don’t like shopping.
5. I took up running about a year and a half ago but still find it really difficult!
6. I worry about whether my kids will be happy in life.
7. I love yoga and wish I could do it more often.
My nominations are:
2. My Thin Eats
3. Zeb Bakes
7. Will Wander
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Congratulations! It is certainly well-deserved! I love your blog and everything in it! Thanks for the nomination! I’ll be sure to post something about it later this week. 🙂
Thank you that is very kind of you!
Congrats !!!!!!! 😀 Fae.
Thanks for nominating Mythineats