Liebster Award Nomination
Firstly, I have to apologise for taking so long to pass on nominations for Blog Awards. I found some of these questions a bit tricky and have been putting off answering them!
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by both Fae of Fae’s Twist and Tango, and Jenn of Eat Breathe Yogini, so thank you very much to both of them. They both have brilliant blogs, so if you don’t know them already, please go and check them out.
These are the rules of this award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Answer the 11 questions proposed by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Select 11 people for the award.
5. Pose 11 new questions to the new nominees.
6. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
I have two sets of questions to answer so here goes:
1. What inspires you?
2. What is your favourite dessert?
Too many to choose from and it changes but tiramisu would be up there
3. What is your favourite comedy?
4. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An archeologist for a while!
5. Why did you start a blog?
To share things with people who are interested, instead of forcing my friends to listen!
6. What is your favourite part of blogging?
A sense of achievement.
7. What would be the name of your “reality show” to describe your life”
Where Did the Time Go?
8. If you were to give a speech on any topic, what would it be?
Don’t live to regret things.
9. If you changed your name, what would you change it to?
I don’t have any good ideas for this one!
10. What is your dream career?
One involving baking, languages and travel.
11. If money were no object, where would you live and why?
By the sea – probably in France or Italy. I grew up by the sea and I miss it.
1. Water or juice – water.
2. Coffee or tea – morning coffee, afternoon tea.
3. School or work – work, have done too many exams now.
4. Salty or sweet – both – I used to think I preferred savoury but have had to rethink that recently!
5. Theatres or redbox – think that means cinema or sky movies – both again, depending.
6. Red Vines or Twizzlers - had to google this but don’t like liquorice!
7. Hoodie or zip up sweaters – hoodies.
8. Travel or home body – love to travel but also love to be at home.
9. Dessert or main meal – dessert after a main meal!
10. Tattoos or piercings – tattoos.
Here are my nominations for the Liebster Award:
And finally, my 11 questions to the nominees:
1. Sun or snow?
2. Facebook or Twitter?
3. Fruit or vegetables?
4. Dogs or cats?
5. Exercise outside or in the gym?
6. Fame or fortune?
7. Salt and vinegar or cheese and onion?
8. Book or magazine?
9. Boat or plane?
10. Thriller or rom-com?
11. White or dark chocolate?