Another post that needs to start with an apology! Teresa, of Can’t Stay out of the Kitchen, very kindly nominated me for the Sunshine Blog Award ages ago and I have really been taking my time in passing it on. Teresa’s blog is wonderful so please go and check it out.
The rules for this award are:
1. Include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions listed below.
3. Nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link to their blogs in your post. Let the nominees know you have nominated them!
1. Who is your favourite philosopher?
I unfortunately don’t know enough about different philosophers or their ideas to be able to answer that question properly.
2. What is your favourite number?
3. What is your favourite animal?
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter?
Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/Lovinghomemade but I don’t really use Twitter.
5. What is your favourite time of the day?
6. What was your favourite vacation?
A trip to Kenya.
7. What is your favourite physical activity?
Yoga, walking or running, depending on my mood.
8. What is your favourite non-alcholic drink?
9. What is your favourite flower?
It changes with the seasons – I love flowers daffodils and tulips in the Spring, sweetpeas in the Summer and holly and other berries in the winter, for example.
10. What is your passion?
My nominations for the Sunshine Blog Award are:
8. Reflections of a Book Addict
9. Rosy Hill
I hope you enjoy them all as much as I do!
Congratulations on your Sunshine Award, and thank you for the nomination!
I will check out these blogs you nominated as they are all new to me. 😀 Fae.
Hi again… Thanks to you, I nominated 10 new bloggers to pay forward!
Congratulations! You deserve the award.