Very Inspiring Blogger and One Lovely Blog Award Nominations
As usual I have taken way too long to pass this award on. I have to again thank Fae of Fae’s Twist and Tango for nominating me, this time for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, along with Little Poppits who nominated me as well. And I left it so long, in fact, that Julie from Sow, Sew, So has nominated me for this, along with the One Lovely Blog Award. So if you don’t already know these three great blogs, you absolutely need to go and check them out.
Here are the rules of the Very Inspiring Blogger award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge the blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Select up to 15 blogs for the award and inform them.
5. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Seven things about me:
1. I have a real fire in my living room which I really love having: I light it on winter evenings and whenever else I reasonably can.
2. I was a vegetarian for 8 years but started eating meat again when I got pregnant with my daughter: I think I may have been looking for a good excuse by that point…
3. I have a degree in French and Italian and miss using my languages as much as I should. I am trying to get to France and Italy more and reacquaint myself with the countries and the languages before I forget everything.
4. I love it when it snows, even if it seems to shut the whole country down!
5. Loads of my friends have emigrated to Australia – still trying not to take it personally! (Maybe it’s the snow…)
6. I could happily eat the same thing for lunch every day: blue cheese, crackers and red grapes. (And usually do…)
7. I write lots of “to do” lists, but rarely manage to do lots.
These are my nominations:
My French Heaven – beautiful photography, interesting insights and great food (and it’s in French and English too)
A Small Insight – more beautiful photography, interesting insights and great food (but not in French too)
Wild About Mornington Peninsula Wildlife – remember all those friends who moved to Australia? Clare is one of them and she shares her local area and wildlife
The Scrumptious Pumpkin – delicious recipes for healthier food
Recipe for Disaster – Amy’s blog covers running, weight loss, food and just about everything else and it’s always good
Three Hundred Sixty-Five - Fransi has pledged to write a post every day for a year and always has something interesting to say
Jayne’s Journey – Another friend who has moved to Australia, Jayne is training for a charity cycle ride and blogging about it
The Stitch Sharer - sewing, knitting and crochet – all things I would love to be able do properly but instead I follow this blog (they are on my to do list)
I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do.